Venice Institute For Performing Arts
Mike and Bonnie Hartley formed the Venice Institute for Performing Arts, a 501(c)3 organization, to accomplish four primary goals:
- Produce or co-produce high quality programs and performances;
- Support the efficient operation of the VPAC and help assure that it remains an asset we can all be proud of by keeping the building an equipment in good operating order;
- Support the educational experience of Venice High School students interested in the performing arts;
- and Collaborate with the other performing arts organizations in our region to help make the Venice area known for an ever-improving arts environment.
Enjoy the Venice Performing Arts Center and the many high quality productions throughout the season! Please consider making a donation to the Venice Institute for Performing Arts to help us support the Venice Performing Arts Center and the Venice High School’s theater and music programs. Thank you!
Florida Solicitation of Contributions Certificate CH49263 A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free (800.435.7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.
2016/2017 DONOR OPPORTUNITIES
The Venice Institute for Performing Arts (VIPA) announces donor opportunities for its
2016-2017 Season. We are encouraging donations in the following categories:
• Angels ($25,000-$100,000 in lifetime cumulative gifts)
- Executive Producers’ Circle ($10,000-$24,999)
- Producers’ Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Directors’ Circle ($2,500-$4999)
- Benefactors’ Circle ($1,000-$2,499)
- Patrons’ Circle ($500-$999)
- Supporters’ Circle ($100-$499)
We currently offer two Senior Fellowships and one Technical Fellowship a year. This year’s Senior Fellows are Miles Mowry and Becca Eldredge; our Technical Fellow is Tali Ursel. All three recipients are VHS graduates and we are lucky to have them in our VPAC community.
VIPA is a 501(c)3 public charity (EIN 75-3036470). We are looking for donors who love the arts and the Venice Performing Arts Center to help us grow our seasons, maintain, add and replace VPAC equipment, and support the Venice High School education programs in music and drama.
How does VIPA support the Venice Performing Arts Center?
One of the objectives of VIPA is to develop diverse seasons with elements that appeal to a broad range of members in our community and complement VPAC’s array of classical programming.
What segments of our community does VIPA serve?
This year we are starting a new collaboration with the Venice Symphony to provide an open rehearsal that allows members of the Venice High School Symphony to work with members of the Venice Symphony in a professional rehearsal setting. We are also working with the Venice Concert Band and the Venice Area Historical Society in our final event of the season, “Under the Big Top.”
This season’s total attendance for the series is expected to be between 20,450 (at 80% average capacity) to 25,562 (at 100% capacity). The graph below shows the total number of hours of show time in each category this season. It is one of our goals to increase both the breadth and depth of our seasons by developing a summer season for year-round residents as well.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435- 7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.